Industria Italiana del Software Libero is an Italian not – for – profit association that connects free software companies and professionals.
The purposes of the association are:
– To promote free software within companies and public administration.
– To support the business of the affiliated companies involved in the professional consultancy of free software.
– To protect the commercial interests of the free software industry.
– To connect the affiliated professionals and students affiliated.
– To train the professionals affiliated on free softwares, open stadards, e-government tools, business administration and quality models.
– To keep a list of professional certifications about free software.
– To represent the free software consultancy companies.
– To support the Italian free software community.
The board of the association is elected by the assembly choosing between members.
- CEO Marco Lombardo (Businessinformatics)
- COO Daniele Scasciafratte (Codeat)
- CFO Vincenzo Bruno (Coopyleft)
- CAO Carlo Vettore (Didotech)
- CMO Giovanni La Motta (Freelance)
- CLO Emilio Frusciante (Wish – OP)
- CNO Gianluca Martiradonna (Freelance)
A complementary English translation of the Bylaw can be downloaded by clicking here.
Please note that the english translation is just a marketing tool to get the association known abroad.
The offical bylaw are available IN ITALIAN ONLY by clicking here.
Feel free to contact us at the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il nostro progetto Industria Aperta su GitLab ti permette di scriverci in modo pubblico e trasparente!